Aerpro - AMHXD3
Hema 4WD Maps
User Manuals / eGuides
OziExplorer - How do I clear "The track file may be corrupted" error message?
Sometimes, when starting OziExplorer, it may refuse to start with an error message of:
The track file may be corrupted
If this happens, it is best to delete the file. Once this is done, and OziExplorer is restarted, it will create a new file for you.
Do the following:
- Make sure you are not running OziExplorer (4WD mode) on your Navi. Ie. Ensure that you are at the Main Menu of the Navigator.
- Connect your Navigator to your PC in USB Mode (hit the left-hand BLUE icon on the Navi screen when first plugged in)
- Click on “My Computer” (WindowsXP) or “Computer” (Windows Vista or Windows 7) on the start menu.
- Browse to the internal memory of the Navigator. (This will be the drive letter which contains the HNOZI folder)
- Look in the HNOZI\Data folder
- You should see a file called ceTrackTail.trb in this folder.
- Delete that file.
- Disconnect your Navi
- Start OziExplorer (4WD mode) on your Navigator. It should not complain about the corrupt track file after this, and will create a new file automatically for you.