Sometimes, when starting OziExplorer, it may stop with the "Loading Toolbars" message displayed at the lower-left of the screen.
This can mean that either your Track Tail or Waypoints file is corrupt. It is most commonly caused by a corrupt Track Tail file.
If this happens, it is best to delete either one or both of the files. If you delete the Track Tail file, and it fixes the problem, you know it was that file which caused the issue. If deleting the Track Tail file does not fix the issue, then delete the Waypoints file.
Once this is done, and OziExplorer is restarted, it will create a new file for you.
Do the following:
- Make sure you are not running OziExplorer (4WD mode) on your Navi. Ie. Ensure that you are at the Main Menu of the Navigator.
- Connect your Navigator to your PC in USB Mode (See the article in the Knowledge-base for info on USB mode on different model Navigators)
- Click on “My Computer” (WindowsXP) or “Computer” (Windows Vista or Windows 7) on the start menu.
- Browse to the internal memory of the Navigator. (This will be the drive letter which contains the HNOZI folder)
- Look in the HNOZI\Data folder
- You should see files called ceTrackTail.trb and ceWaypoints.wpb in this folder.
- Delete the ceTrackTail.trb file.
- Disconnect your Navi
- Start OziExplorer (4WD mode) on your Navigator. It should start up normally, and will create a new file automatically for you.
- If it does not start up, repeat the above procedure, but delete the ceWaypoints.wpb file.