Navigator [General] - I need a new USB cable - What sort do I need?

If you have a broken cable or have lost the original cable, and need a replacement, you can purchase these at almost any retailer such as JB Hi-Fi, Jaycar, Officeworks etc.

The cable is a standard one, used on many devices.

It is known as a USB-A to USB Mini-B Male

It looks like the one shown below:

If you cannot obtain one from a local retailer, please visit our website

or contact Hema Customer Service on 07 3340 0000 during office hours 9am-3pm to arrange purchase of a replacement cable.