When you turn your device offline - and your maps are only half loading or not loading at all please check the following:
You are Logged into your HemaX account.
- Open the Left Side menu on the 4x4 Explorer application,
- at the very top of the menu your Name and Username will display, If this is not correct Logout and Login to your HemaX account
You have downloaded the maps for offline use.
- In the app click on the Main Menu icon. (Three horizontal lines located on he top left)
- Then click on Map Subscriptions and the subscriptions page will load.
- You will see all four subscriptions here and for the Hema Explorer Premium, Hema Touring and OSM on-road you will need to click on the title and then click "View Maps" to download.
- You will then get a list of the maps and each map will have a cloud icon to the left.
- Click on the icon to start the download and when it is finished, the arrow will change to a tick.
- You will need to do this for any of the maps you wish to use offline.
If your maps have downloaded and they are still not displaying, you may need to redownload and configure your maps.
You will need to clear your offline maps and then redownload them.
Please be connected to the internet as the following will use some data:
- Open up your 4x4 Explorer Application.
- Open the side menu.
- Scroll down to Settings → App Settings → Map.
- Scroll down to the option “Clear Offline Maps” there will be a big red broom icon here.
- Tap the big red broom icon.
- Tap “Yes” to confirm you want to clear your offline maps.
- And wait until confirmation that all of your offline maps have been cleared.
- Tap “Ok” to the success message prompt.
Your maps have now been cleared, please go and re-download your offline maps via the Map Subscription page.
If you have recently updated your application and the clearing of downloaded maps did not work.
If the map clearing did not work, you will need to uninstall and reinstall your 4x4 Explorer application.
Please complete a data sync of the device before uninstalling your application.