If you are having problems downloading an app, you need to check some things out. Remember, we do not manage or control the app delivery mechanism, this is handled by the app store provider (Google or Apple).
- Make sure you have enough space on your device (obvious, but surprising how many are tripped up by this).
- Ensure that there are no issues related to your network connection.
- Try rebooting / power cycling your device before installing apps. Many users do not power cycle their mobile device very often. Just like a PC, it can be beneficial to give them a reboot periodically.
If you are having problems with an app once installed, there are some initial things you should try before submitting a ticket:
- Make sure you are running the latest version of the app. If there are pending updates in the app store for your device, you should update!
- Make sure you power off and on your device. Remember, this is different to just putting it into sleep mode. Power the device completely off, then back on, and try the app again.
- Ensure your device has plenty of free space. Running out of storage on your device is one way to make it run poorly.
- Read the user guide for the app. Maybe the problem you are having is not really a problem. Maybe it's just that it's not obvious what is happening.
- Uninstall the app, and then re-install it. See if the app runs correctly after re-installation.