Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged. On the Android platform, if an app you've purchased a subscription for is removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be automatically canceled but past subscriptions will not be refunded.
Subscriptions are an ongoing (rolling) purchase made via the app store account you use on your device.
All management of your subscriptions is done via the app store on your respective platform (iOS or Android)
Cancelling an ExplorerPro subscription on your Apple iOS device
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on iTunes & App Store
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top
- Choose View Apple ID from the popup menu
- Enter your password if / when prompted and tap on OK
- Tap on Manage under Subscriptions (if Subscriptions is not visible, then you do not have any subscriptions which are managed by iTunes)
Cancelling an ExplorerPro subscription on your Android device
This information has been taken directly from Google's support pages.
- Go to play.google.com/store/account or open the Play Store app on your device, and go to your Account, then Subscriptions
- Find the subscription you want to cancel
- Click Cancel Subscription