In order to view and download additional maps to be loaded in your Adventure Maps program, please see the instructions below:
Note: Please make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi and you're logged in.
1. On the home screen, tap on the three white lines, located on the top left
2. Scroll down and tap on "Maps"
3. Here you will see all the subscriptions available on the HX-2
4. Select a style from here
5. A drop down menu should come up, Subscribe to it if not done so yet, otherwise tap on "View Maps"
6. Scroll down and have a look at the maps available to be download
7. If you see one you would like to download, select it and tap on "Download"
8. Once done head into the Adventure Maps program
Note: In order to subscribe to Rooftop Maps or / and Meridian Maps:
1. Head to Cloud.hemamaps.com and log in to your HX-2 account.
2. Hover over your name on the top right and select "My Map Subscriptions"
3. Then pick Rooftop Maps or / and Meridian Maps and subscribe from here
Note: Do not subscribe to "Hema Print Maps" and / or "Hema Explorer Premium" from here as the HX-2 comes pre-loaded with these already on your navigator.
What are the maps?
- Rooftop maps mainly focus on Victoria High Country Maps
- Meridian Maps showcase a geographical region, ideal for bushwalking, 4WD, general travel and business use