- Knowledge Base
- 4x4 Explorer
Aerpro - AMHXD3
Hema 4WD Maps
User Manuals / eGuides
Setting The Map to North Facing and other Bearings
There is a bearing setting in the 4x4 Explorer application which gives you a few options for the maps, while locked onto your position.
To access this setting in your 4x4 Explorer:
- Open up the Side Menu.
- Scroll down to Settings → App Settings → Map.
- Select the “Show Bearing Using” setting.
Having the setting set to:
- No Bearing - Will have the map always facing North.
- GPS - Will have the map face the direction your GPS determines you are facing.
- Compass - Will have the map face the direction your device's internal compass, believes you are facing.